Monday, October 5, 2009

Re: 5k's in the Chicago Metro Area, Oct to Dec

Tony, I don't think you will catch me running outside in December.  The veterans run or the trick or treat trot sound interesting with both the 5k and 10k options.  Let me know what the group decides and I might try to make one of these.

Rich


Anthony Mormino <anthony.mormino@gmail.com>
10/05/2009 05:09 PM



As promised, I compiled a list of weekend 5ks in the general metro area that are almost all chip timed, mostly fundraisers, and appear to have a good turnout.  I'm trying to space my races a month apart, so I put a star next to the races I'm leaning toward signing up for, but haven't committed to any one race yet.  I'm game for just about any of them.  So please let me know which, if any, of the races below you're interested in, or if you find other worthwhile races.
 
I'm planning to do 10k runs approximately monthly starting January 2010.
 
Best regards,
 
Tony
 
October
November
December 
Sources: active.com, mychicagoathlete.com    -- Anthony J. Mormino 308 Inverness Drive Cary, IL 60013 Tel. 847-639-9597   

No comments: